Friday, October 12, 2012

Glimpses of Maine

September 13th. Checking lobster traps on the Nauti-Gal II in Somes Sound, Mount Desert Island.

September 19th. Lobster boats in the harbor at Lubec.

September 21st. An old building on the Schoodic Peninsula.

September 25th.  A view of Mount Katahdin from Interstate 95. The summit of Katahdin is the northern terminus of the Appalachian Trail.

September 25th. Along State Road 11 in northern Maine. Yeah, I got lucky with this one!

September 25th. A little further north along State Road 11 in northern Maine.

September 27th. Seagulls at Schoodic Point.

1 comment:

  1. I love the lobster boat photos. My brother in law is a lobsterman and I just realized I don't have a photo of his boat. What kind of family historian am I if I missed that?

    ReplyDelete

You have to be a "Registered User" to leave a comment. This means you must have a user ID with one of the following: Google, Live Journal, Word Press, Type Pad, AIM,or Open Id. If you don't have one of those IDs you can always send me an email (link in upper right corner of the blog). I apologize for the inconvenience but the amount of Spam Comments being left was overwhelming. Comment moderation is turned on for posts more than 3 days old.